If you are a local shop, studio or gallery in the Islington area and would like to take part in The London Design Festival we would love to hear your plans and see if you'd be a good fit for the Islington Design District. In order to be an LDF partner you must apply via their website. Details on how to become an LDF partner and the costs involved are included on our blog here.
The purpose of the Islington Design District is to pull together everything that's happening for the Festival in Islington to help promote local cultural and design based activities and to bring visitors to the area during the London Design Festival and throughout the rest of the year. If you plan to be a London Design Festival Partner and are based in Islington there are huge benefits to being part of the Islington Design District.
What is included:
– A listing in the Islington Design District printed map
– Printed copies of the Islington Design District map
– Distribution of Islington Design District maps at the Festival hub – the V&A (as well as other District hubs)
– A listing on the Islington Design District website
– The ability to upload your own blog posts on www.islingtondesigndistrict.com throughout the year
– A dedicated Partner profile page
– An Islington Design District window vinyl
– Dedicated IDD Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages which will share your posts and tweets
We charge £120 per partner which covers printing, design and delivery costs.
All applications are welcome, but selection for participation is not guaranteed. We review all applications to make sure they are suitable for the event. A level of good quality content is expected and required for submission.
If you would like more information please contact Lizzie Evans at email@example.com